Justice Defenders is currently seeking an external evaluator/s to run a comprehensive assessment of the organisation’s Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) systems and data.
Candidates are invited to respond to this call by January 30th, 2022 at 5PM GMT by sending their proposal to Justice Defenders’ Director of Growth Matteo Cassini at email@example.com.
Candidates can contact Matteo before submission for questions and clarifications by email. Please note there will be no reply from December 22nd, 2021 to January 4th, 2022.
The selection will be completed by February 3rd, 2022 and the selected candidate should be ready to start the assignment on February 7th, 2022.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION AND SELECTION
Candidates are requested to submit:
- A technical proposal outlining the plan to respond to the terms of reference. This will include the methodologies, an implementation plan including activities and timeline.
- A simple financial proposal (including VAT).
- Description of experience in conducting similar assignments and of how the criteria of the consultant profile are met.
- Examples of previous similar work would be an asset.
Applications will be considered by Justice Defenders as a whole according to the following criteria:
- Evidence-based expertise and experience
- Quality of technical proposal
- Cost-effectiveness of financial proposal
- Satisfactory examples of similar previous assignments.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited by Justice Defenders to further discuss the proposal via video call during the week commencing January 31st.